Let's stop parser Hell

Roman D. Boiko rb at d-coding.com
Thu Jul 5 09:39:18 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 5 July 2012 at 16:28:57 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> It's all too common for someone to suggest that we should
> do something or implement something without ever attempting to
> do it themselves, and in general, stuff around here gets done
> because someone really wants it done, takes the time to do it,
> and sees it through until its done and in Phobos.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

Resume: everybody is welcome to join effort of translating DMD
front end, and improving Pegged.

Also I would like to invite those interested in DCT project to
help me with it. Right now I'm trying to understand whether it is
possible to incorporate Pegged inside without losing anything
critical (and I think it is very likely possible), and how
exactly to do that.

Dmitry proposed to help improve Pegged (or some other compiler's)
speed.

Anyone else?