dfmt - D source code formatter

Brian Schott briancschott at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:52:14 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 5 July 2012 at 19:22:56 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> I think that formatting the code is actually rather easy - the
> hard part will be dealing with the comments in a reasonable way.

Eclipse has had a LOT of time and energy put into it, and it
still makes my javadoc uglier than it was before formatting.

My thought is to properly indent/align comments, but other than
that leave them unmodified. There are too many things that can go
wrong with re-wrapping them (I'm imagining accidentally ruining
somebody's carefully-crafted ASCII art diagram).