dfmt - D source code formatter

Brian Schott briancschott at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:41:51 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 5 July 2012 at 22:27:09 UTC, Roman D. Boiko wrote:
> On Thursday, 5 July 2012 at 22:25:15 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> I agree that whatever is inside the comment should be left
>> alone. I was more talking about lining up comment blocks, etc.
> Why would that be more difficult to do than code formatting?
> I'm wondering.

If the forum interface strips leading whitespace, this message
will look pointless.

/**
  * This is easy
  */

// trivial
// multi-line
// comment

/* This is a list where indenting is significant:
     * list item
     * other list item
     * How do we indent this?
*/

/* I want this to be fixed
   * because these lines are off by one space
* and should be aligned
*/

     /++ Ddoc is, IIRC, bad at handling leading spaces in code
samples
---
foo("hello world");
---