Let's stop parser Hell

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Fri Jul 6 01:41:51 PDT 2012

On Fri, 6 Jul 2012 09:50:26 +0200
Philippe Sigaud <philippe.sigaud at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 7:26 AM, Nick Sabalausky
> <SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 21:54:29 +0200
> > Philippe Sigaud <philippe.sigaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> (Hesitating between 'The Art of the Metaobject Protocol' and
> >> 'Compilers, Techniques and Tools', right now)
> >
> > FWIW, I've found this one to be pretty helpful:
> >
> > http://www.pearsonhighered.com/educator/product/Crafting-A-Compiler/9780136067054.page
> >
> > It's the closest one I've seen to being more for programmers than
> > mathematicians.
>
> Thanks Nick, I'll add it to my 'will buy one day' list (which grows
> quite rapidly)
> $122? Ouch.

Yea, it's from an academic publisher unfortunately, so $$$. I got ahold
of it through the local library systems (All of Ohio's college libraries
are connected in a system called OhioLINK, and books from it can be
put on hold and shipped to most of the public libraries - or at least
most of the public libraries around the Cleveland area.) Maybe there's
something similar out your way?