Editable and runnable code sample on dlang.org by Damian Ziemba (nazriel)

Stefan Scholl stesch at no-spoon.de
Fri Jul 6 02:42:11 PDT 2012

Nick Sabalausky <SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com> wrote:
> Yea, sorry, in my haste I worded it all very poorly. I was just
> concerned about whether using jquery (and pulling it in from a
> whole
> separate server) might have a lot of (or too much) bloat for the
> homepage. I haven't used jquery, but if I understand correctly
> it's

This is the address: http://code.jquery.com/jquery.min.js

As many sites use this address (and the one at
ajax.googleapis.com), chances are good you already have a copy in
your browser cache.

Only problem I see: There's no version number in the address. I
guess it's always the current version. You could lose some
visitors when the current version hits 2.0 :-)

(jQuery 2.0 won't support old browsers like Internet Explorer 8.)