Editable and runnable code sample on dlang.org by Damian Ziemba (nazriel)

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Fri Jul 6 05:47:59 PDT 2012

On 7/6/12 4:43 AM, xenon325 wrote:
> Looks just great!
>
> Maybe it should output compilation/execution times as well ?

I think that's a good idea. We can show the compile and run time
separately, where the compilation speed should come shining.

Right now clicking on "run" brings a frame title "Application output".
I'm thinking, after the program finished the title could change to e.g.
"Application output [compile time: 228ms; run time 157ms]".

On the other hand the load on the compilation machine will influence the
timings, so the numbers are not very relevant.

Andrei