Let's stop parser Hell

Roman D. Boiko rb at d-coding.com
Sat Jul 7 04:52:57 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 7 July 2012 at 11:33:18 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> Yup, LL(*) is my favorite so far. As for debugging and error
> recovery they are always a problem.

It's interesting, that I also wanted to use DFA for non-terminals
(similarly to LL(*)), but was considering their usage as pure
performance optimization. Concerns raised in the article seem to
be very reasonable, I will likely reconsider my previous plans...

This forum is an endless source of high-quality feed-back for me.