lldb support for D programming language

Wouter Verhelst wouter at grep.be
Sun Jul 8 09:45:55 PDT 2012

"timotheecour" <thelastmammoth at gmail.com> writes:

> Is anybody planning to support the D programming language in lldb?
>
> Currently gdb on osx doesn't support D (name mangling issues on osx
> even though it works on linux), and anyways lldb offers much more than
> gdb with interactive debugging via python scripting among other
> niceties.

Not that I'm a python fan (on the opposite, in fact), but gdb has python
scripting support, too. See
<https://misspent.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/debugging-cc-and-cpython-using-gdb-7s-new-python-extension-support/>,
for instance.

(also, gdb has "-tui", which I'm not sure lldb has)

the following formula:

pi zz a