Does a mongodb binding exists?

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Mon Jul 9 00:30:38 PDT 2012

Am 09.07.2012 09:23, schrieb Andrea Fontana:
> On Sunday, 8 July 2012 at 08:59:51 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>> Am 08.07.2012 10:16, schrieb Andrea Fontana:
>>> I wonder if you read my original message :)
>>>
>>> I can't extract mongodb from the whole framework.

>> Just read this here... have you had any success using vibe.d as a
>> library yet?
>>
>> If not, it would be good if you let me know your build environment. I
>> would like to prepare some alternative project files/make
>> files/whatever to make this a bit easier.
>
> I'm working on Linux with dmd 2.059 and vibe.d from gcode repository.
> I've tried to use vibe.d as library, but I can't. I've also tried to
> build my hello world with rdmd that should resolve dependencies by
> itself, but it always gives me linking errors. (i've linked libevent,
> libssl & more but it still doesn't work, it has problem with "internal"
> symbols like base64* and others)

I see, the base64 errors are because the file is currently a stub and
should not be compiled. That's something that I want to get rid of in
the near future. Like base64, some other files should also be excluded
from the build. Quoting the list of files from
http://news.rejectedsoftware.com/thread/xihdpwtdgwdirfkadrqj@news.rejectedsoftware.com#post-4fe01fa8793cd86c6e000008:40news.rejectedsoftware.com:

 > deimos/ev.d
 > core/drivers/ev.d
 > core/drivers/win32.d
 > core/drivers/winrt.d
 > stream/base64.d

If nothing gets in the way, I'll fix up those files today.