Rust updates

Stefan Scholl stesch at no-spoon.de
Mon Jul 9 23:30:11 PDT 2012

Caligo <iteronvexor at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Stefan Scholl <stesch at no-spoon.de> wrote:
>> "bearophile" <bearophileHUGS at lycos.com> wrote:
>>> I think Go is meant to be used mostly on 64 bit servers.
>>
>> There aren't many people using Go on 32 bit systems. That's why there is
>> (was?) a big memory leak on these systems which wasn't caught early on.
>
> There aren't many people using Go, period.

Don't know about this, but "Programming in Go" is a bad book (talks about
OO in Go and the author was clearly paid by number of words) but has a
higher ranking on Amazon than "The D Programming Language".

And all the news sites and programmer blogs are nearly silent regarding D.

Maybe this changes after Polanski finishes his movie about D. ;-)