nested class inheritance

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Jul 14 03:04:32 PDT 2012

On Saturday, July 14, 2012 14:00:14 Gor Gyolchanyan wrote:
> That's great. That means, I don't have to work around it and I can just
> wait a bit until DMD 2.060 comes out. Btw, when will it happen?

No idea. Normally, releases have been happening every 2 months or so, but
we're at just passed 3 months since the last one now. It pretty much depends
on when Walter decides to do a beta. He made noise about that over a month ago
but didn't end up doing it (I think that he went on vacation shortly after
that), and he hasn't said anything about it since. We should probably do one
soon though.

- Jonathan M Davis