D versionning

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 18:42:09 PDT 2012

On Sat, 14 Jul 2012 16:56:50 -0700, Walter Bright
<newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> On 7/13/2012 9:58 AM, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
>> All that being the case, I don't know what this proposal actually buys
>> us.
>
> I tend to agree.

If this was the case; 2.059 would not be three months old with no 2.060 in
the immediate future.

Not having that situation is what this buys us.

I believe that there IS a problem here. There are people who, for various
reasons, cannot use Git HEAD, and they have open problems. They are stuck.
I believe that is the unstated impetus for this thread.

--
Adam Wilson
IRC: LightBender