Progress on std.container

Matthias Walter xammy at xammy.info
Mon Jul 16 01:19:08 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'd like to know who is currently working on std.container - at some
point I read that Andrei works on user-controlled allocation and then
the issues of container structures will be addressed. Unforntunately, at
the moment std.container.Array is unusable for me because of missing
const Range (8248) and impossible arrays of arrays (6153).

Is there a way to see how far this development is? Can one contribute
somehow? I would offer to contribute but only on a basis where the
general design is fixed (e.g. there is a reference implementation for a
certain container) to add other missing containers.

Best regards,

Matthias