D versionning

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Mon Jul 16 06:19:23 PDT 2012

On Monday, 16 July 2012 at 11:34:26 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> It certainly raised a few eyebrows from D users from the Game
> Development market.

I don't doubt that, but has SIMD support in its current form
actually led to any »significant adoption«? For example, I got
dozens of private requests from different programmers, some from
companies with big names, regarding Thrift support in D after
last year's GSoC. I know that it led some people to play around
with D, but that's hardly what I would call »significant
adoption«…

David