review queue status

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jul 16 12:03:17 PDT 2012

On Monday, July 16, 2012 14:58:27 Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:06:02 +0200
>
> Johannes Pfau <nospam at example.com> wrote:
> > Is anything in the review queue
> > ( http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?ReviewQueue ) ready to be
> > reviewed?
> >
> > If not we could probably start a review for std.hash:
> > https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/646
>
> Isn't the new std.process ready?

I don't know. I believe that the issue with dmc's runtime was fixed, but Lars
and Steven need to be available for that (since they wrote it), and I don't
know if they are.

Regardless, we _do_ need to look at the full set of modules which supposedly
were looking to be reviewed and determine whether any of those already in the
queue are ready and how they fit in priority wise in comparison to std.hash
(and whether the people working on them are currently available) before
jumping in on a review of std.hash. However, given the lack of push for other
reviews, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we end up going with std.hash next.

- Jonathan M Davis