There is nothing cooler than a macr- Err… Mixin?

Kajetan Rzepecki kajetan.rzepecki+idorobots at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 13:17:37 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 21 July 2012 at 19:53:09 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> Awesome. Oh, so you're the roman numerals guy from a while ago
> (http://idorobots.org/2012/03/04/romans-rubies-and-the-d/)
> which used to crash the compiler but not anymore. Cool!
>
> Are you interested in furthering your involvement with D (e.g.
> the standard library)? If you lurk in here, you sure know we're
> on the lookout for creative, ingenious contributors.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Andrei

If anything I do is deemed useful I sure wouldn't mind adding it
to the standard library, however, my general "hacking about"
tends to be rather far from useful ;)

I'm probably going to expand on the idea behind the Loop template
and create a set of functions for use with D code generation (so
DSLs mainly) as it seems to be a little tedious at the moment.

By the way, I've managed to crash the compiler once or twice with
the Loop template on my way here ;)
I have yet to find a minimal test case for that, tho.