Optional name mangling

Stuart stugol at gmx.com
Sat Jul 21 14:18:46 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 21 July 2012 at 20:07:00 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> Of course, since PathRenameExtensions does what
> std.path.setExtension does, it
> would probably be better to just use that, but the OP's
> question _does_ apply
> to other functions which may not have D replacements, so the
> question is still
> relevant.

I didn't know about std.path.setExtension. Is there some kind of
table where I can look up D equivalents to API function calls?

In any event, yes, my question is still relevant. What if I want
to call some other API function? Or OpenGL? Or something I wrote
in C++ with "extern(C)" linkage? (Something I do from time to
time)