[OT] Good^H^H^H^HAcceptable NG/email client?

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Tue Jul 24 23:44:03 PDT 2012

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 00:12:23 -0400
Nick Sabalausky <SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com> wrote:

> Anyone know of a NG/email client, available on Win (preferably cross
> platform - I do want to switch to Lin eventually) that isn't shit?

I use Claws-mail for many years with (g)vim as external editor and it
works great.

Using

gvim "+set ft=mail" -f %s

line to configure external text editor in Preferences.

Vim completely annihilates your points 1) & 2).

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As a strong wind sweeps away a boat on the water,
even one of the roaming senses on which the mind