std.random and mersenne twister

Andrea Fontana nospam at example.com
Wed Jul 25 01:17:54 PDT 2012

He want docs, here he can understand how it works.

Some good params for CMWC can be found here and was provided by G.
Marsaglia:
http://blacklen.wordpress.com/2011/05/15/prng-3-complementary-multiply-with-carry/

A code for java "you're free to use this code as you want" can be find
here:
http://www.javaprogrammingforums.com/blogs/helloworld922/11-complimentary-multiply-carry-better-way-generate-pseudo-random-numbers.html

Here some code and overview from george marsaglia:
http://school.anhb.uwa.edu.au/personalpages/kwessen/shared/Marsaglia03.html

Some considerations:
http://www.powerbasic.com/support/pbforums/showthread.php?t=50216