I just have to say that string mixins rock

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Thu Jul 26 10:07:51 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 4:25 AM, Denis Shelomovskij <
verylonglogin.reg at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's why current `std.algorithm` string lambdas looks good and by
> design. I'm happy pull 707 is reverted.
>

> --
> Денис В. Шеломовский
> Denis V. Shelomovskij

I do like the brevity of the string lambdas but when I first started using
D I was pretty confused by them. I'm torn.  In any case, I probably won't
be reopening the pull request until whatever bug in DMD that was causing
the test failure is fixed and who knows when that will be.

Regards,
Brad Anderson