Impressed

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Fri Jul 27 05:56:08 PDT 2012

On 27.07.2012 04:05, Stuart wrote:
> On Friday, 27 July 2012 at 01:25:45 UTC, F i L wrote:
>>

> Incidentally, none of that answered my original question, which is "why
> does VisualD crash?"

I tried to reproduce it, but for my solutions it works. I suspect it
might have to do with your window layout. You might try to remove the
solution options file (.suo) and see if it still crashes. Please create
a ticket here: http://www.dsource.org/projects/visuald/newticket

> The only other thing I don't like about VisualD is that the intellisense
> kinda blows. It's very hit-and-miss. Why is this?

The intellisense part is rather unfinished. it needs full semantic
analysis, and that is almost as complex as a D compiler. I'm not really
sure what you mean by "Blows" or "hit-and-miss", though.

Rainer