Impressed

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Jul 27 19:38:35 PDT 2012

On Saturday, July 28, 2012 04:31:40 Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:
> But note, even then, that D only targets 32-bit architectures
> and up, while C can handle 16-bit architectures.

True, but I'm kind of shocked that anything 16-bit even still exists. _32-bit_
is on its way out. I thought that 16-bit was dead _years_ ago. I guess that
some embedded stuff must use it. But really, I wouldn't expect the lack of 16-
bit support to be much of an impediment - if any at all - and in the long run,
it'll mean absolutely nothing.

- Jonathan M Davis