Pull tester

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 28 20:48:49 PDT 2012

On 7/28/2012 8:23 PM, Brad Roberts wrote:
> On 7/28/2012 6:36 PM, David Nadlinger wrote:
>> On Sunday, 29 July 2012 at 00:59:51 UTC, Brad Roberts wrote:
>>> This page includes the master tester results:
>>>   https://github.com/organizations/D-Programming-Language
>>>
>>> I don't recall that I ever got it integrated on the non-organization page, though the script's @includes line does still
>>> list that url, which is misleading.  That one is already pretty busy.
>>
>> The problem is that https://github.com/organizations/D-Programming-Language is only accessible to organization members.
>> Non-members just get redirected to their personal dashboard. The tester results used to get listed under the »watched
>> repositories« box, which was quite handy.
>>
>> David
>
> Hrm.. I didn't realize that, being a member of the org.
>
> There's another page that lists the tester results:  https://github.com/  Is that what you mean by your personal
> dashboard?  That one seems to still work for me.  Is it not working for you, or do you mean yet another url?

Oh, and for what it's worth, if anyone wants to write their own script, the two urls used by the ones I wrote:

master summary:
  http://d.puremagic.com/test-results/summary.json.ghtml

pull results:
  http://d.puremagic.com/test-results/pull.json.ghtml?ref=dmd/1000

  The value of the ref param just needs to be anything that has dmd or druntime or phobos in the url, is / separated
tokens, and has a number in it.  The script I wrote just uses the current pages's href, which is perfect.  The example
above is hand crafted, but works fine.

If you do write something, please let me know.  If it's generally useful, I'll be happy to add it to the list of scripts
so others can take advantage of them.  If there's more data that you want in json form, it should be easy to make
available, I just did the minimum I needed at the time.  Also, be kind and consider the call rates and make sure to use
appropriate delays between calls (no faster than once a minute, please, the data just doesn't change all that fast).

Later,
Brad