std.variant benchmark

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Jul 29 13:29:01 PDT 2012

On Sunday, July 29, 2012 18:43:07 Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> I'm horrified. Who was working on std.variant enhancements? Please chime in.

I believe that Robert Jaques fixed up std.variant as part of his work on fixing
up std.json and that he intended to get the std.variant changes reviewed and
merged in before doing the same with his std.json changes, but he's never
asked for a review of either, and I don't know if his code is available online
or not. I think that it's another one of those cases where someone did a fair
bit of work but became too busy to finish the job.

- Jonathan M Davis