D language and .NET platform

ProHeckler ph2030 at yourfuture.com
Sun Jul 29 23:39:35 PDT 2012

EngineerSpock wrote:
> There is a couple of questions.
>
> 1. What about interoperability of D and .NET platform?

What about "it"? Are you a software developer or a Microsoft bitch?

> 2. What is the difference between pure D and D for .NET?

There is no "D for .net". If you want that, pick your crime, do it, go to
prison and ... nevermind.

> 3. Can I write code on pure D and then compile it to MSIL and use
> it further in .NET environment?

Lame try troll. Your point was: "Is .net formidable?". If you work for
Microsoft you hope so.

> 4. Are there many libraries for D?

I can't answer that: I don't know.

>  Can D just use C\C++ dll's
> without pain for programmer?

Hopefully not. (I'll expect my check in the mail for such promotion Ders).
:P

> Thank you in advance)))

That was trite.