D language and .NET platform

ProHeckler ph2030 at yourfuture.com
Mon Jul 30 00:31:39 PDT 2012

Chad J wrote:

> I still always thought it funny that we didn't reach for it anyways.

"we"? Surely you meant you ("I"). Hmm? You saw the movie (?). "The Quick,
and the Dead". You cannot be quick, for you are not "quick". Thank you, you
are not a gunslinger. (Romance, timeout please). "They" "love" the quick
shooter, huh. Analogyy to "those who gab, have nothing to say"? (I don't
know 'analogy' from 'metaphor'). What does "reach for it" mean? Something
about 1984 chimes true.

Oh, but "they" "didn't know". Isn't *that* convenient. Because if you as an
individual don't know, it is a crime. But if those in on the take do wrong,
it's a free ride to being the next horror, and it becomes "law".