What is war, "mr president"?

ProHeckler ph2030 at yourfuture.com
Mon Jul 30 01:45:16 PDT 2012

Define it. I think it means you get to live while others die. Oh, what is
the "definition" ("the law") of "president"?

I assure you there is no war. I assure you that no one wants your or anyone
else's hell.

You're fired. You're not the best that the system can produce. Else you'd
die for it. Take your fucking politics and shove it up Shasha's ass, "Mr
president".  I don't want you to "put up or shut up".  There is no war, and
you take your fucking politcs and shove it up your daughter's ass.

It is easy to say when drunk. That is not to say it is irrelevanat. That is
not to say it is bad. Ah, in my whole life, I am not afraid of you? Why
don't you shut the fuck up, stand the fuck down, and get the fuck out of my
face?

(One must be afraid to speak? "freedom of speech" is a criminal defense?
Fuck you. And the rape ou rode in on.)