Incomprehensible compiler errors

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:04:55 PDT 2012

On 7/31/12, Stuart <stugol at gmx.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, 31 July 2012 at 00:30:50 UTC, Bernard Helyer wrote:
>> Oh, and if there are complaints of LoadLibraryA or whatever not
>> being nothrow, remove any trace of nothrow from those modules.
>
> Yeah, that didn't work.

I've had some success with using DGui, which seems to be loosely based
on DFL. http://code.google.com/p/dgui/

It seems to compile with DMD 2.059, although it needs fixing for the
upcoming 2.060.

Personally if I maintained DFL I'd make a simpler build script because
there were many posts about failing to build DFL over the last years..