Incomprehensible compiler errors

Stuart stugol at gmx.com
Tue Jul 31 17:48:43 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 31 July 2012 at 18:53:43 UTC, Bernard Helyer wrote:
> On Tuesday, 31 July 2012 at 17:16:56 UTC, Stuart wrote:
>>
>> Er, no. Before I used .NET, I used C++ almost exclusively for
>> a number of years. I'm a little out of practice, but I
>> understand the general principles involved.
>
> No you don't, or you wouldn't have asked the question in the
> first
> place.

Ah, so I'm a liar. Right.

>>> You have a lot to learn and you should know that by now.
>>
>> Oh, now, that's going too far. Do you think I'm some kind of
>> programming newbie? A college student, perhaps? I have a BSc
>> in Software Engineering, and I've been coding for 16 years.
>
> Well jesus, a BSc, aren't you just a fucking genius.
>

> Fuck off. Stop wasting our time.

If this is what you guys on here consider a friendly and helpful
attitude, I'm not impressed. You in particular, Bernard, can suck
my rosy red arse, you rude objectionable scrote.

I notice nobody else at all has objected to my being told to fuck
off and stop wasting people's time. I guess it's okay for people
to talk to me like that, yes?

I can just fuck off if everyone would rather. After this blatant
abuse - which has gone unremarked, it seems - I'm seriously
considering leaving.