Incomprehensible compiler errors

Chris Cain clcain at uncg.edu
Tue Jul 31 20:24:41 PDT 2012

Stuart, I highly recommend you reread the first 4 pages of this
topic. You should notice everyone trying to help you and give you
information on what was going on. You should also notice (if you
make any attempt at all to pay attention) that your posts were
fairly confrontational and could be interpreted to be insulting
(by "could be", I mean "has", at this point, of course).

You responded to peoples' escalations with more escalations.
Obviously, that almost never works and has simply fanned the
flames.

Even now there are people trying to extend olive branches to you
even though you continue to be insulting. If you continue this,
you can only expect more people to join in on the conversation to
give you a piece of their minds.

I recommend a break from this topic (permanently, ideally) and
relax for awhile. You seem to be wound tight and there's no sense
in taking your frustrations out on your fellow programmers like
this.