runtime hook for Crash on Error

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 05:00:01 PDT 2012

Le 01/06/2012 12:26, Walter Bright a écrit :
> Except that you do not know why the arithmetic turned out wrong - it
> could be the result of memory corruption.

Yes. wrong calculation often comes from memory corruption. Almost never
from programmer having screwed up in the said calculation.

It is so perfectly reasonable and completely match my experience. I'm
sure everybody here will agree.

Not to mention that said memory corruption obviously come from compiler
bug. As always. What programmer does mistakes in his code ? We write
programs, not bugs !