SetTimer function not found?

Godlike darkandan at windowslive.com
Sat Jun 2 03:10:59 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 2 June 2012 at 10:00:07 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 11:46:39 +0200, Godlike
> <darkandan at windowslive.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Im experiencing problems with writing a windows program in D
>> language, it's really good language width C++ speed and C#
>> easy of use but why there's no critically important for
>> windows programmers function SetTimer? Is there a
>> reimplementation or something?
>>
>> Regards
>
> The core.sys.windows.* modules are translated by hand.
> They're not yet complete and would benefit from your
> contribution.
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/tree/master/src/core/sys/windows
>
> martin

'Nowak' Are you from Poland? If yes im too.

I dont have knowledge about making bindings or other low-level
things so i cant help you, im just surprised that there's no that
important function but there are others not important if compared
to this.

How about this?
http://www.dsource.org/projects/bindings/browser/trunk/win32

I cant manage it to work, compiled it but conflict errors on
import. I really need this function otherwise im cooked.