GitHub for Windows

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Sat Jun 2 12:32:44 PDT 2012

On Friday, 25 May 2012 at 22:30:30 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> Well, realistically 128MB for XP, and even that was back around
> 2000 or so.
> I'm not really sure what the heck exactly happened (Just web
> sites? Or
> something more?), but these days, even on XP, 1GB is really
> bare minimum.

That's service packs. Bare XP 2002 runs on 128MB + Celeron, but
with every SP it gets more hoggy. I was running bare XP on 256MB
machine and didn't upgrade until 2009. We at work have similar
machines running XPSP3 (3GB) and Win7 64bit (4GB) and on win7
machine visual studio 2010 is 2-3 times slower, maybe it's just
wow, dunno.