Review Queue

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Jun 8 08:43:47 PDT 2012

So, where do things stand with the review queue now? I thought that we were
getting ready to review std.benchmark, but that doesn't appear to have
materialized for whatever reason (and I get the impression that Andrei is busy
enough at the moment, that it's probably not the right time to review it right
now anyway - though I could be wrong).

If we _are_ in a good position to review std.benchmark, then we really should
get on with it, and if not, then we should move on to something else for the
time being. We've gone too long without reviewing anything given that we
supposedly have several items in the queue awaiting review.

- Jonathan M Davis