"static" UFCS

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Jun 14 23:37:44 PDT 2012

On 2012-06-14 17:41, Artur Skawina wrote:

> Polluting local namespaces with magic identifiers is a really bad idea.
> What's wrong with "auto methods = meta!Foo.methods;" which works right now?

There's nothing wrong with that except for the syntax doesn't look as
nice as "Foo.meta.methods". And If I recall correctly the syntax of of
the suggested meta namespace was: "Foo.meta.methods".

I actually did tak a look in the archives and I was wrong. The
suggestion looked like this:

meta.compiles(XXX)
meta.isArithmetic; // note, property syntax OK if no arguments
meta.isArithmetic(int*);

--
/Jacob Carlborg