getcwd behaves inconsistent?

Kevin Cox kevincox.ca at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 16:22:01 PDT 2012

On Jun 17, 2012 6:42 PM, "Stephen Jones" <siwenjo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I recently switched from Eclipse to monoD and found that all my code to
images etc was invalid because getcwd returns the directory that contains
the main entry code in Eclipse, but returns the directory that contains the
executable in MonoDevelop. Is there a universally consistent way of
accessing files?

This depends on the directory your executable is run in.  I don't know off
the top of my head but I'm sure there is a setting.  Look in run settings
for something along the lines of execution directory.  Set it to the
directory you want.