D in your browser? possible?

nazriel nazriel at dzfl.pl
Mon Jun 18 06:47:07 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 17 June 2012 at 16:38:25 UTC, Damian wrote:
> I've noticed a few languages are adopting this, for example
> Haskell: http://tryhaskell.org
> Go: http://play.golang.org
>
> Will D get something like this? I find it to be of great use
> with Go specifically and I'm sure it would benefit D just as
> much.

Hey.

We are working on something like that.
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/

At the end we want also to share an API to allow users to use
service on their own like in the GO Lang website etc, where you
can click Try it now (actually its already done via "Compile"
button, where request is sent via AJAX).

(Warning: Compiler section is actually dummy-filled, at the
moment only dmd2.059 is avaible).