GDC review process.

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 21 00:56:35 PDT 2012

On 21 June 2012 04:06, Bernard Helyer <b.helyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 June 2012 at 00:02:58 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>>
>> On 6/20/2012 4:26 AM, Bernard Helyer wrote:
>>>
>>> I was sputtering with rage. Sputtering!
>>

>> Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you
>> ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over. I know
>> I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete
>> assurance that my work will be back to normal.
>

> Open the source repo doors, Walt.

It's not pining. It's passed on. This door is no more. It has ceased
to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late door.
It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed
it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down
the curtain and joined the choir invisible. THIS IS AN EX-DOOR.

--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';