DMD + msvc

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Jun 21 02:51:49 PDT 2012

On 2012-06-18 19:50, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 6/17/2012 3:34 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> 1. DMD can only output OMF binaries
>> 2. DMD cannot output 64bit code for Windows
>> 3. DMD is not compatible with the MSVC linker or runtime
>

> I intend to fix all of those, at least for 64 bit Windows, in the near
> term.

Now why isn't that on the dlang.org site in a road map or similar. Why
do we always need to dig deep in threads like this on the newsgroup to
found this useful information. This is probably so important that we can
have it on the front page. Something like "What's currently being worked
on" and "Latest news".

--
/Jacob Carlborg