LinkedList and Deque API in DCollections

d coder dlang.coder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 05:53:33 PDT 2012

Greetings

I do not know if this email belongs to this list or not. It is about a
package available at dsource. Let me know if I should be posting such
emails elsewhere.

I need an implementation of Doubly Linked list and Deque. Since the
std.container library does not support these containers yet, I am trying to
use these from DCollections library available on DSource here
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dcollections . I am using the D2 branch of
this library.

Now the issue is, I could not find any API for adding elements to the
beginning of the LinkList. In the documentation (which is there for D1
version) I see methods like append and prepend, but I do not think these
are implemented in the D2 version of the library. And I see that for Deque,
only prepend is implemented, there is no append.

Also it is not clear to me if the "add" method could be used to append
elements on the back of the LinkList or Deque collection.

Thanks and Regards
- Puneet