Raw binary(to work without OS) in D

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:51:04 PDT 2012

On Friday, 22 June 2012 at 11:41:26 UTC, Don Clugston wrote:
> On Windows, all of the SEH code is in D. The C library isn't
> used any more.

That's certainly changed a lot since the last time I looked, so
that's good.

But lots of other parts about D (TLS, GC, etc.) still have that
problem though.
I was never able to get the __xi_a, __xi_z, etc. stuff correct,
and I've spent a heck of a lot of time on it.

The way I'm understanding it is that the message is essentially
"If you want to develop your own systems with our systems
programming language, then you gotta buy it, sorry. Batteries not
included."