Raw binary(to work without OS) in D

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:58:44 PDT 2012

On Friday, 22 June 2012 at 14:40:42 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
>> I guess I'm not at your majesty's High Level yet? Thanks for
>> being so
>> helpful.
> No problem.

Someone can't recognize sarcasm...

> I meant actually low level. Like "down to hardware/OS" so it's
> rather the opposite ;)
> It's not like I've asserted yours or mine levels at anything in
> particular at all.

Allow me to translate?

"Geez, I guess you're just an idiot for needing so much spoon-fed
to you.
I can land people on the moon without anyone ever telling me how.

Not that I never insulted you at anything in particular."

> (that 'you' in my paragraph above should have probably been
> 'one' i.e. 'once one on this kind of level...')

Oh, so now you're insulting /everyone/ like me, instead of just
me!
That obviously makes the situation better.

Are you serious? So you're going to tell people they're just too
stupid for the task if they can't figure something out by
themselves?