Raw binary(to work without OS) in D

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 08:45:25 PDT 2012

On 22-Jun-12 19:21, Mehrdad wrote:
> "Might" be conceived? Is it really just me? Okay, well then you tell me:
>
> Isn't the quote
>> If you can't figure it out on your own, chances are you won't be able to
> do what you wanted in the first place
> just saying I'm too stupid for this to help me anyway?

I actually meant my previous post to be the last in this thread.
But here it goes:

1. I classify the above as speculation on my part, namely to put it in
other words (not featuring any individual):
"this work take a lot of low-level hacking meaning that investigating
symbols output by compiler and their meaning is least of problem there
usually"
That's ALL I meant to say here. You can frame it like advice, insult,
promotion or whatever you fell like (it's not like I or someone else can
stop you).

2. The sarcasm is not lost on me, but for some reason I _think_ you
are/were outraged way before my post. Being outraged doesn't help sort
out things 99% of time (this is my assertion you may disagree).

3. If anything the mailing list/NG is not technical support (especially
"general discussion ones") I'm not obliged to offer you any help. It's
all about sharing opinions. So take it or ignore it and let's move on.

--
Dmitry Olshansky