Raw binary(to work without OS) in D

Roman D. Boiko rb at d-coding.com
Fri Jun 22 10:41:05 PDT 2012

On Friday, 22 June 2012 at 17:33:17 UTC, Mehrdad wrote:
> I have no reason not to. :)
> But I also have a hard time integrating that fact into the rest
> of the discussion, since I obviously don't know Russian.
In general, it is easy to write two very different statements in
Russian which may be considered to have similar or equivalent
meanings. In many cases it is OK to say something figuratively,
and people will very likely perceive the meaning correctly. That
may easily become a habit. This often causes me to say vague
statements in English.