Raw binary(to work without OS) in D

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:15:07 PDT 2012

On Friday, 22 June 2012 at 18:52:41 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> Sorry, like Roman said I'm not native speaker. And I'm not sure
> of the emotional component of things I type. To be honest no
> matter what form I use I tend to be neutral in general (or so I
> thought).

Yeah I'm not a native either, so that doesn't help me so much
either... :\
(Though I guess, from another perspective, learning English has
also helped me a lot. :P my point's there though.)

> I meant something like this:
>
> > Good luck getting the C-runtime part of the "D runtime"
> right..
>
> > If you have any idea how to implement things like TLS, SEH,
> and the like, then PLEASE, share them!
>
> You were almost shouting or demanding (or so it seemed to me).
> I think this was the first time I insulted somebody
> uninterruptedly and that went totally unexpected for me.

Ah.
I wasn't demanding :-) "shouting" is closer but I wasn't trying
to be yelling at anyone :P it just shows I didn't communicate
well either. :)

> If anything I'm not about to make any statements aimed at a
> particular person. If there was insult, I'm sorry as I failed
> to spot emotional context of things I posted.

Sorry about my misunderstanding as well -- my inference engine
kinda failed at inferring what you meant. :P

> OK, glad we are having some agreement.

Yup :)