Raw binary(to work without OS) in D

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Fri Jun 22 12:23:06 PDT 2012

On Friday, 22 June 2012 at 18:56:48 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> I believe SDK with compiler is a free download though I might
> be off on this.

Also, there are Express editions of Visual Studio which are
currently, and will be at least for the next release, free for
download. Originally, Microsoft wanted to include only the SDK
for »Metro-style« apps with VC++ 2012 Express, but after this
caused massively negative reactions in the
developer/internet/open-source/… community, a native code
edition was announced as well.

David