D at C++Now 2012

Guillaume Chatelet chatelet.guillaume at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:00:36 PDT 2012

On 06/22/12 23:35, David Nadlinger wrote:
> Just came across this C++Now 2012 (formerly BoostCon) talk about an
> example of C++11 usage in the real world, and it includes a C++
> implementation of scope (exit), along with mentioning the term
> »voldemort types« (although the speaker attributes them to Andrei
> instead of Walter).
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43ej-H8yHWE&feature=player_detailpage#t=1510s
>

> Curious if there are references to D or D features in other talks as well…
>
> David

I'm still watching the videos ( BTW whole playlist available here
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoostCon?feature=watch ) but no references
to D in the two following ones
* Bartosz Milewski, Eric Niebler : Compile-Time/Run-Time Functional
Programming
* Patrick Mihelich: Linear programming made easy with Boost Proto

Guillaume