Phobos: Arbitrary delimiter variants of (std.string) stripLeft and stripRight

Chad J chadjoan at __spam.is.bad__gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 17:04:11 PDT 2012

I'm not exactly sure what the arbitrary delimiter variants of stripLeft
and stripRight are, but they should be referenced in the documentation
of those functions.  And if they don't exist, why don't we have them?

I was looking around for trimLeft and trimRight, but no luck.  chomp
seems to be the arbitrary delimiter variant of trimRight, but then there
is no chompLeft.  If we had chompLeft I'd expect chompRight to exist and
chomp to remove both the left and right parts.

There are also no examples/unittests in the documentation on the website
for stripLeft, stripRight, chomp, or a bunch of others.

Link for your convenience:
http://dlang.org/phobos/std_string.html#stripLeft