GWAN webserver allowing dynamic pages in D

Andrea Fontana nospam at example.com
Mon Jun 25 06:42:38 PDT 2012

Using C plain api it's not a good way to use D power IMHO :)

xbuf_ncat(get_reply(argv), "Hello World (D)", "Hello World
(C)".sizeof - 1);

Probably this example doesn't work properly.
On my machine writeln("1234".sizeof);  gives "16" because of
UTF-8.
So "1234".sizeof - 1 is 15.

AFAIK D strings are not null-terminated (are they?) and i guess
that line of code won't work.

Encapsulate code with classes/template/etc would be a good idea.