range.size() should be long, right?

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 20:36:11 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 26 June 2012 at 00:31:01 UTC, Alex Rønne Petersen
wrote:
> IMHO unsigned is fine. I personally strongly dislike the .NET
> situation where the convention is to use signed ints for
> everything due to some stupid language interoperability
> guideline just for VB.NET (and J# previously).

Yeah in general I hate .NET's stupid rule, it makes no sense.

The only reason I mentioned long was that it didn't seem to hurt
to leave the negative numbers for some other purpose, but it
doesn't really matter anyway if we wouldn't use it haha.